This research was supported by the National Institutes of Health (GM58832). We thank Dr. Furong Sun for HRMS analysis.
A Highly Efficient and Enantioselective Access to Tetrahydroisoquinoline Alkaloids: Asymmetric Hydrogenation with an Iridium Catalyst†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10867–10869, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Chang, M., Li, W. and Zhang, X. (2011), A Highly Efficient and Enantioselective Access to Tetrahydroisoquinoline Alkaloids: Asymmetric Hydrogenation with an Iridium Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 123: 10867–10869. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104476
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUN 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM58832
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!