This work was supported by the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Program), grants-in-aid: 18065017 (Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis), 19205009 and 23655053, the Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan), and the Basic Research Programs CREST Type, “Development of the Foundation for Nano-Interface Technology” from JST (Japan).
Molecular Catalysis in a Fuel Cell†
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11398–11401, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, T., Kim, K. and Ogo, S. (2011), Molecular Catalysis in a Fuel Cell. Angew. Chem., 123: 11398–11401. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104498
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Program). Grant Numbers: 18065017, 19205009, 23655053
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!