We acknowledge financial support from NIH (U01-CA151455 and U54-119343). We would like to thank Kathryn deKrafft, Asif Khan, and Honorio Lara for experimental help and acknowledge technical support from the UNC Animal Studies Core.
Polysilsesquioxane Nanoparticles for Targeted Platin-Based Cancer Chemotherapy by Triggered Release†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10514–10518, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Della Rocca, J., Huxford, R. C., Comstock-Duggan, E. and Lin, W. (2011), Polysilsesquioxane Nanoparticles for Targeted Platin-Based Cancer Chemotherapy by Triggered Release. Angew. Chem., 123: 10514–10518. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104510
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: U01-CA151455, U54-119343
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!