We thank Prof. Francois Mathey and Prof. Koichi Narasaka for fruitful discussions. We also thank Dr. Yong Xin Li for X-ray analyses and gratefully acknowledge Nanyang Technological University (NTU; RG 50/08) and the Ministry of Health (MOH; NMRC/H1N1R/001/2009) Singapore for financial support.
Total Synthesis of Sialic Acid by a Sequential Rhodium-Catalyzed Aziridination and Barbier Allylation of D-Glycal†
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12260–12263, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Lorpitthaya, R., Suryawanshi, S. B., Wang, S., Pasunooti, K. K., Cai, S., Ma, J. and Liu, X.-W. (2011), Total Synthesis of Sialic Acid by a Sequential Rhodium-Catalyzed Aziridination and Barbier Allylation of D-Glycal. Angew. Chem., 123: 12260–12263. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104516
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- Nanyang Technological University. Grant Number: RG 50/08
- Ministry of Health. Grant Number: NMRC/H1N1R/001/2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!