We thank Dr. A. N. Enyashin for preparing the atomistic model, Dr. P. von Huth for expert FIB assistance, and Dr. L. Houben and Dr. V. Lyakhovitskaya for useful discussions. R.T. gratefully acknowledges the support of ERC (project INTIF 226639), the Israel Science Foundation, (c) the Harold Perlman Foundation, The GMJ Schmidt Minerva Center, and the Irving and Cherna Moskowitz Center for Nano and Bio-Nano Imaging. R.T. is the Drake Family Chair in Nanotechnology and director of the Helen and Martin Kimmel Center for Nanoscale Science.
Synthesis of Copious Amounts of SnS2 and SnS2/SnS Nanotubes with Ordered Superstructures†
Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12524–12528, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Radovsky, G., Popovitz-Biro, R., Staiger, M., Gartsman, K., Thomsen, C., Lorenz, T., Seifert, G. and Tenne, R. (2011), Synthesis of Copious Amounts of SnS2 and SnS2/SnS Nanotubes with Ordered Superstructures. Angew. Chem., 123: 12524–12528. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104520
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
- ERC. Grant Number: INTIF 226639
- Israel Science Foundation
- Harold Perlman Foundation
- The GMJ Schmidt Minerva Center
- Irving and Cherna Moskowitz Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!