We gratefully acknowledge financial support from the Sino-America Cooperation Program (2009DFA90740), the NSFC (20533050, 50873051, and 50673048), MOST (2007AA03Z07), and the Transregional Project (TRR61).
Metal–Organic Frameworks with a Three-Dimensional Ordered Macroporous Structure: Dynamic Photonic Materials†
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 52, pages 12726–12730, December 23, 2011
How to Cite
Wu, Y.-n., Li, F., Zhu, W., Cui, J., Tao, C.-a., Lin, C., Hannam, P. M. and Li, G. (2011), Metal–Organic Frameworks with a Three-Dimensional Ordered Macroporous Structure: Dynamic Photonic Materials. Angew. Chem., 123: 12726–12730. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104597
- Issue online: 21 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- Sino-America Cooperation Program. Grant Number: 2009DFA90740
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 20533050, 50873051, 50673048
- MOST. Grant Number: 2007AA03Z07
- Transregional Project. Grant Number: TRR61
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!