Dr. Caterina Soldano is acknowledged for fruitful discussions and suggestions during the preparation of the manuscript. Nicola Poli is acknowledged for his technical assistance in the set-up of the spray pyrolysis apparatus. The CARIPLO Foundation under contract 2008.2393 and Oikos srl (Brescia) is acknowledged for partial funding.
Hierarchically Assembled ZnO Nanocrystallites for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12529–12533, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Memarian, N., Concina, I., Braga, A., Rozati, S. M., Vomiero, A. and Sberveglieri, G. (2011), Hierarchically Assembled ZnO Nanocrystallites for High-Efficiency Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells. Angew. Chem., 123: 12529–12533. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104605
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 JUL 2011
- CARIPLO Foundation. Grant Number: 2008.2393
- Oikos srl (Brescia)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!