T.H.L. is grateful for an Alfred P. Sloan Research Fellowship and Young Investigator Awards from Abbott and Amgen. We thank Prof. Ronald Breslow for a helpful discussion and the Turro group (especially Arun Sundaresan) and the Sames group, both of Columbia University, for use of their instruments.
Development of a Catalytic Platform for Nucleophilic Substitution: Cyclopropenone-Catalyzed Chlorodehydration of Alcohols†
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12430–12434, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Vanos, C. M. and Lambert, T. H. (2011), Development of a Catalytic Platform for Nucleophilic Substitution: Cyclopropenone-Catalyzed Chlorodehydration of Alcohols. Angew. Chem., 123: 12430–12434. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104638
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!