We thank Dr. A. Merca for contributions regarding the crystal structure analysis, Prof. T. Glaser for the magnetic susceptibility data, Dr. E. T. K. Haupt and O. Petina (Hamburg) for preliminary 1H EXSY NMR measurements, and Dr. R. Thouvenot (Paris) for discussions. A.M. acknowledges continuous financial support by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Work in Versailles and in Paris was supported by the CNRS and MESR. I.A.W. acknowledges financial support from the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft.
Softening of Pore and Interior Properties of a Metal-Oxide-Based Capsule: Substituting 60 Oxide by 60 Sulfide Ligands†
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12534–12537, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Schäffer, C., Todea, A. M., Bögge, H., Cadot, E., Gouzerh, P., Kopilevich, S., Weinstock, I. A. and Müller, A. (2011), Softening of Pore and Interior Properties of a Metal-Oxide-Based Capsule: Substituting 60 Oxide by 60 Sulfide Ligands. Angew. Chem., 123: 12534–12537. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104642
- Issue online: 14 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUL 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!