This research was supported by the CREST project of the Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST), for which M.F. is the principal investigator, and also in part by KAKENHI and MEXT. Synchrotron X-ray diffraction studies were performed at KEK and SPring-8.
A Sphere-in-Sphere Complex by Orthogonal Self-Assembly†
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10502–10505, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Sun, Q.-F., Murase, T., Sato, S. and Fujita, M. (2011), A Sphere-in-Sphere Complex by Orthogonal Self-Assembly. Angew. Chem., 123: 10502–10505. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104670
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!