The research described in this article was funded by the Energy Biosciences Institute.
High-Throughput In Vitro Glycoside Hydrolase (HIGH) Screening for Enzyme Discovery†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11411–11414, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Kim, T.-W., Chokhawala, H. A., Hess, M., Dana, C. M., Baer, Z., Sczyrba, A., Rubin, E. M., Blanch, H. W. and Clark, D. S. (2011), High-Throughput In Vitro Glycoside Hydrolase (HIGH) Screening for Enzyme Discovery. Angew. Chem., 123: 11411–11414. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104685
- Issue published online: 14 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- Energy Biosciences Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!