This work is supported by Award No. FIC/2010/06, made by the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). We thank Dr. T. T. Ong and Dr. J. A. Perman for the help in sample characterization and S. Elsaidi for fruitful discussions.
Network Diversity through Decoration of Trigonal-Prismatic Nodes: Two-Step Crystal Engineering of Cationic Metal–Organic Materials†
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11623–11626, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Schoedel, A., Wojtas, L., Kelley, S. P., Rogers, R. D., Eddaoudi, M. and Zaworotko, M. J. (2011), Network Diversity through Decoration of Trigonal-Prismatic Nodes: Two-Step Crystal Engineering of Cationic Metal–Organic Materials. Angew. Chem., 123: 11623–11626. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104688
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 JUL 2011
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). Grant Number: FIC/2010/06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!