This research was supported by NIH grant CA-047148, stimulus grant no. CA047148-22S1, and NSF grant CHE-0749566.
A Versatile Synthesis of Substituted Isoquinolines†
Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10593–10597, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Si, C. and Myers, A. G. (2011), A Versatile Synthesis of Substituted Isoquinolines. Angew. Chem., 123: 10593–10597. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104769
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: CA-047148, CA047148-22S1
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0749566
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!