Part 60 in the series “Conjugated Macrocycles Related to the Porphyrins”. This work was supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF) under grant no. CHE-0911699. We also thank the NSF (grant no. CHE-1039689) for providing funding for an X-ray diffractometer.
Neo-Confused Porphyrins, a New Class of Porphyrin Isomers†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 41, pages 9892–9895, October 4, 2011
How to Cite
Lash, T. D., Lammer, A. D. and Ferrence, G. M. (2011), Neo-Confused Porphyrins, a New Class of Porphyrin Isomers. Angew. Chem., 123: 9892–9895. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104826
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUL 2011
- National Science Foundation (NSF). Grant Numbers: CHE-0911699, CHE-1039689
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!