We thank the National Institutes of Health (NIGMS R01 GM079364, supporting J.H.) and the National Science Foundation (grant no. CHE-0847851, supporting D.L.) for funding this research. We thank R. Eisenberg for useful discussions. We used the computing facility of the CRIHAN (project no. 2006-013).
Using Nazarov Electrocyclization to Stage Chemoselective [1,2]-Migrations: Stereoselective Synthesis of Functionalized Cyclopentenones†
Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11173–11177, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Lebœuf, D., Huang, J., Gandon, V. and Frontier, A. J. (2011), Using Nazarov Electrocyclization to Stage Chemoselective [1,2]-Migrations: Stereoselective Synthesis of Functionalized Cyclopentenones. Angew. Chem., 123: 11173–11177. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104870
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUL 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: NIGMS R01 GM079364
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0847851
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!