This publication is based on work supported in part by Award No. KUS-C1-018-02, made by King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST). The calculations have been performed using computational resources of the Computational Center for Nanotechnology Innovation (CCNI) at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute. The work was further supported by the National Science Foundation through the Materials World Network grant between the US (DMR-1008125) and Great Britain (Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council).
Three-Dimensionally Isotropic Negative Refractive Index Materials from Block Copolymer Self-Assembled Chiral Gyroid Networks†
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12191–12195, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Hur, K., Francescato, Y., Giannini, V., Maier, S. A., Hennig, R. G. and Wiesner, U. (2011), Three-Dimensionally Isotropic Negative Refractive Index Materials from Block Copolymer Self-Assembled Chiral Gyroid Networks. Angew. Chem., 123: 12191–12195. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104888
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2011
- King Abdullah University of Science and Technology (KAUST)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: DMR-1008125
- Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!