This work was supported by the World Premier International Research Center Initiative (WPI Program), grants-in-aid: 18065017 (Chemistry of Concerto Catalysis), 19205009, and 23655053, the Global COE Program, “Science for Future Molecular Systems” from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan), and the Basic Research Programs CREST Type, “Development of the Foundation for Nano-Interface Technology” from JST (Japan).
Preparation and Reactivity of a Nickel Dihydride Complex†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10766–10768, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Matsumoto, T., Nagahama, T., Cho, J., Hizume, T., Suzuki, M. and Ogo, S. (2011), Preparation and Reactivity of a Nickel Dihydride Complex. Angew. Chem., 123: 10766–10768. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104918
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- World Premier International Research Center Initiative. Grant Numbers: 18065017, 19205009, 23655053
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) (Japan)
- JST (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!