We thank Prof. Gerry Pattenden of the University of Nottingham, and Prof. Pierre De Clercq from Ghent University, for their interest and advice in this study. We also thank undergraduates Maria Gomez Rodriguez, Nick Van Hulle, and Ilaria Villa for preparing and performing initial studies with dienes 16, 18, and 21. The Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO) and the Research Board of Ghent University are acknowledged for financial support. Computational resources and services used in this work were provided by Ghent University.
Scope and Mechanism of the (4+3) Cycloaddition Reaction of Furfuryl Cations†
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12196–12199, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Winne, J. M., Catak, S., Waroquier, M. and Van Speybroeck, V. (2011), Scope and Mechanism of the (4+3) Cycloaddition Reaction of Furfuryl Cations. Angew. Chem., 123: 12196–12199. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104930
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 9 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2011
- Fund for Scientific Research Flanders (FWO)
- Research Board of Ghent University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!