The authors are grateful to Dr. S. Sueki, Mr. K. Kawahara, Mr. H. Tachibana, and Ms. M. Tamai (Waseda University) for helpful discussions. This work was supported in part by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (No. 23245044) and the Global COE program “Practical Chemical Wisdom” from the MEXT (Japan). K.K. also acknowledges the support by Elements Science and Technology Project “Functional Designs of Silicon-Oxygen-Based Compounds by Precise Synthetic Strategies” from the MEXT (Japan).
Practical Conversion of Chlorosilanes into Alkoxysilanes without Generating HCl†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10896–10899, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Wakabayashi, R., Sugiura, Y., Shibue, T. and Kuroda, K. (2011), Practical Conversion of Chlorosilanes into Alkoxysilanes without Generating HCl. Angew. Chem., 123: 10896–10899. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104948
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- MEXT (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!