This research was supported by the EU and co-financed by the European Social Fund through the Social Renewal Operational Programme under the projects TÁMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KONV-2010-0007 and TÁMOP-4.2.2-08/1-2008-0012. Financial support of TEVA Hungary Ltd. and that of the Hungarian Research and Technology Innovation Fund—National Research Fund (KTIA-OTKA K 68482) is also appreciated. Swiss National Science Foundation and EPFL are thanked for financial support.
A Charge/Discharge Device for Chemical Hydrogen Storage and Generation†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10617–10619, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Papp, G., Csorba, J., Laurenczy, G. and Joó, F. (2011), A Charge/Discharge Device for Chemical Hydrogen Storage and Generation. Angew. Chem., 123: 10617–10619. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104951
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- European Social Fund. Grant Numbers: TÁMOP-4.2.1/B-09/1/KONV-2010-0007, TÁMOP-4.2.2-08/1-2008-0012
- Hungarian Research and Technology Innovation Fund—National Research Fund. Grant Number: KTIA-OTKA K 68482
- Swiss National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!