This work was partially supported by Grants-in-Aid for Creative Scientific Research (B) (No. 22350017), the Global COE Program B09, and the MEXT Project of Integrated Research on Chemical Synthesis from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan).
Synthesis of 1-Phospha-2-boraacenaphthenes: Reductive 1,2-Aryl Migration of 1-Diarylboryl-8-dichlorophosphinonaphthalenes†
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11132–11135, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Tsurusaki, A., Sasamori, T., Wakamiya, A., Yamaguchi, S., Nagura, K., Irle, S. and Tokitoh, N. (2011), Synthesis of 1-Phospha-2-boraacenaphthenes: Reductive 1,2-Aryl Migration of 1-Diarylboryl-8-dichlorophosphinonaphthalenes. Angew. Chem., 123: 11132–11135. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104971
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!