This research was supported by the Leibniz-Gemeinschaft, the Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft, and the DFG (grant number Re1435, SFB449, SFB740). W.T.F. acknowledges funding from the European Union Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013) under the grant agreements no. 211800 (SBMPs), no. 201924 (EDICT), and no. 261863 (Bio-NMR). T.J. and B.R. are grateful to the Center for Integrated Protein Science Munich (CIPS-M) for financial support. We thank Barth van Rossum for assistance in preparing the 3D figures. We acknowledge Sascha Lange and Arne Linden for support in performing dynamic nuclear polarization experiments.
Characterization of Membrane Proteins in Isolated Native Cellular Membranes by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy without Purification and Reconstitution†
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 2, pages 447–450, January 9, 2012
How to Cite
Jacso, T., Franks, W. T., Rose, H., Fink, U., Broecker, J., Keller, S., Oschkinat, H. and Reif, B. (2012), Characterization of Membrane Proteins in Isolated Native Cellular Membranes by Dynamic Nuclear Polarization Solid-State NMR Spectroscopy without Purification and Reconstitution . Angew. Chem., 124: 447–450. doi: 10.1002/ange.201104987
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2011
- DFG. Grant Number: Re1435
- European Union. Grant Numbers: 211800, 201924, 261863
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!