This work was supported by the NSFC (grant nos. 21025101, 20871006, and 20221101). Y.W.Z. particularly appreciates the financial aid of China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists from the NSFC. The authors also acknowledge the help in theoretical calculation from Dr. Jun Jiang and Dr. Rui Qin of Peking University.
Sodium Doping Controlled Synthesis of Monodisperse Lanthanide Oxysulfide Ultrathin Nanoplates Guided by Density Functional Calculations†
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12538–12542, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Ding, Y., Gu, J., Ke, J., Zhang, Y.-W. and Yan, C.-H. (2011), Sodium Doping Controlled Synthesis of Monodisperse Lanthanide Oxysulfide Ultrathin Nanoplates Guided by Density Functional Calculations. Angew. Chem., 123: 12538–12542. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105025
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- NSFC. Grant Numbers: 21025101, 20871006, 20221101
- China National Funds for Distinguished Young Scientists
Vol. 124, Issue 34, 8540, Article first published online: 14 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!