We thank Prof. Wayne Goodman from Texas A&M University for his valuable opinion on this manuscript. This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (2007CB936802, 2010CB933600), the National Science Foundation of China (20933008, 20973044), MOST (2009AA03Z328, 2009DPA41220), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX-2-YW-M11, KJCX-2-YW-H21).
Facet-Mediated Photodegradation of Organic Dye over Hematite Architectures by Visible Light†
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 1, pages 182–186, January 2, 2012
How to Cite
Zhou, X., Lan, J., Liu, G., Deng, K., Yang, Y., Nie, G., Yu, J. and Zhi, L. (2012), Facet-Mediated Photodegradation of Organic Dye over Hematite Architectures by Visible Light. Angew. Chem., 124: 182–186. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105028
- Issue published online: 29 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2007CB936802, 2010CB933600
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20933008, 20973044, 2009AA03Z328, 2009DPA41220
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Numbers: KJCX-2-YW-M11, KJCX-2-YW-H21
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.