We are grateful to the ARO (W911NF-09-1-0446), the NSF (CHE-0645563), and the Welch Foundation (F-1621) for their generous support.
Photoswitchable N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Using Light to Modulate Electron-Donating Properties†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10506–10510, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Neilson, B. M., Lynch, V. M. and Bielawski, C. W. (2011), Photoswitchable N-Heterocyclic Carbenes: Using Light to Modulate Electron-Donating Properties. Angew. Chem., 123: 10506–10510. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105032
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JUL 2011
- ARO. Grant Number: W911NF-09-1-0446
- NSF. Grant Number: CHE-0645563
- Welch Foundation. Grant Number: F-1621
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!