This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program) (grant number 2009CB220009), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant numbers 20923006 and 21106015), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (grant number DUT11LK29), the Swedish Energy Agency and the K&A Wallenberg Foundation.
Highly Efficient Oxidation of Water by a Molecular Catalyst Immobilized on Carbon Nanotubes†
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 51, pages 12484–12487, December 16, 2011
How to Cite
Li, F., Zhang, B., Li, X., Jiang, Y., Chen, L., Li, Y. and Sun, L. (2011), Highly Efficient Oxidation of Water by a Molecular Catalyst Immobilized on Carbon Nanotubes. Angew. Chem., 123: 12484–12487. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105044
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2009CB220009
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20923006, 21106015
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities. Grant Number: DUT11LK29
- Swedish Energy Agency
- K&A Wallenberg Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!