Funding support from Australia Research Council through a discovery project and Australia defence is acknowledged. The authors thank Dr. Luhua Li for his kind support with the AFM imaging.
Durable, Self-Healing Superhydrophobic and Superoleophobic Surfaces from Fluorinated-Decyl Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane and Hydrolyzed Fluorinated Alkyl Silane†
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11635–11638, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Wang, H., Xue, Y., Ding, J., Feng, L., Wang, X. and Lin, T. (2011), Durable, Self-Healing Superhydrophobic and Superoleophobic Surfaces from Fluorinated-Decyl Polyhedral Oligomeric Silsesquioxane and Hydrolyzed Fluorinated Alkyl Silane. Angew. Chem., 123: 11635–11638. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105069
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Australia Research Council
- Australia defence
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!