This work was supported in part by MEXT (Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas Nos. 22105005 and 22106520, Young Scientists (A) No. 23685019) and Asahi Glass Foundation. T.T. is grateful for a Research Fellowship from the JSPS for Young Scientists.
Selective 1:2 Coupling of Aldehydes and Allenes with Control of Regiochemistry†
Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 44, pages 10620–10623, October 24, 2011
How to Cite
Toyoshima, T., Miura, T. and Murakami, M. (2011), Selective 1:2 Coupling of Aldehydes and Allenes with Control of Regiochemistry. Angew. Chem., 123: 10620–10623. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105077
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- MEXT. Grant Numbers: 22105005, 22106520, 23685019
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!