These authors contributed equally.
Large Self-Assembled Chiral Organic Cages: Synthesis, Structure, and Shape Persistence†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10841–10844, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Jelfs, K. E., Wu, X., Schmidtmann, M., Jones, J. T. A., Warren, J. E., Adams, D. J. and Cooper, A. I. (2011), Large Self-Assembled Chiral Organic Cages: Synthesis, Structure, and Shape Persistence. Angew. Chem., 123: 10841–10844. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105104
We thank the Engineering and Research Council (EPSRC; EP/H000925/1) and the Dutch Polymer Institute for financial support. A.I.C. is a Royal Society Wolfson Research Merit Award holder. We thank the STFC for access to Diamond Light Source and the staff at beamline I19. This work made use of the facilities of HECToR through our membership of the UK’s HPC Materials Chemistry Consortium (EPSRC EP/F067496). We thank D. Willock and D. Holden for the molecular force fields, and G. Tribello for helpful discussions.
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2011
- Engineering and Research Council. Grant Number: EP/H000925/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!