These authors contributed equally to this work.
Catalytic Gold Nanoparticles for Nanoplasmonic Detection of DNA Hybridization†
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12200–12204, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Zheng, X., Liu, Q., Jing, C., Li, Y., Li, D., Luo, W., Wen, Y., He, Y., Huang, Q., Long, Y.-T. and Fan, C. (2011), Catalytic Gold Nanoparticles for Nanoplasmonic Detection of DNA Hybridization. Angew. Chem., 123: 12200–12204. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105121
This work was supported by the National Basic Research Program of China (973 program, 2012CB932600, 2007CB936000), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20805055, 20873175, 21105028, 21075128, and 20725516), and 2007AA06A406, the Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology (10A1408200), and the Chinese Academy of Sciences (KJCX2-EW-N03).
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Numbers: 2012CB932600, 2007CB936000
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20805055, 20873175, 21105028, 21075128, 20725516, 2007AA06A406
- Shanghai Municipal Commission for Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10A1408200
- Chinese Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-N03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.