This work was supported by the Canada Research Chair Program, the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Foundation for Innovation, the Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT), Pfizer Global Research & Development, FQRNT Centre in Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC), and the Université Laval.
The Use of Fluoride as a Leaving Group: SN2′ Displacement of a CF Bond on 3,3-Difluoropropenes with Organolithium Reagents To Give Direct Access to Monofluoroalkenes†
Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 47, pages 11308–11312, November 18, 2011
How to Cite
Bergeron, M., Johnson, T. and Paquin, J.-F. (2011), The Use of Fluoride as a Leaving Group: SN2′ Displacement of a CF Bond on 3,3-Difluoropropenes with Organolithium Reagents To Give Direct Access to Monofluoroalkenes. Angew. Chem., 123: 11308–11312. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105138
- Issue online: 14 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2011
- Canada Research Chair Program
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Fonds de recherche sur la nature et les technologies (FQRNT)
- Pfizer Global Research & Development
- FQRNT Centre in Green Chemistry and Catalysis (CGCC)
- Université Laval
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!