This work is supported by Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on the Global COE Program “Integrated Materials Science” on Kyoto University from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan).
Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Intramolecular Aziridination from 4H-Isoxazol-5-ones Leading to 1-Azabicyclo[3.1.0]hex-2-enes†
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11672–11675, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Okamoto, K., Oda, T., Kohigashi, S. and Ohe, K. (2011), Palladium-Catalyzed Decarboxylative Intramolecular Aziridination from 4H-Isoxazol-5-ones Leading to 1-Azabicyclo[3.1.0]hex-2-enes. Angew. Chem., 123: 11672–11675. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105153
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!