We thank Theodora Tiemersma-Wegman and Monique Smith for their technical assistance with HPLC and GC analyses.
A Simple Enantioconvergent and Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Optically Active α-Substituted Amides†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10900–10903, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Szymański, W., Westerbeek, A., Janssen, D. B. and Feringa, B. L. (2011), A Simple Enantioconvergent and Chemoenzymatic Synthesis of Optically Active α-Substituted Amides. Angew. Chem., 123: 10900–10903. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105164
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 22 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!