These authors contributed equally to this work.
Polyvalent Immunostimulatory Nanoagents with Self-Assembled CpG Oligonucleotide-Conjugated Gold Nanoparticles†
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1228–1232, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Wei, M., Chen, N., Li, J., Yin, M., Liang, L., He, Y., Song, H., Fan, C. and Huang, Q. (2012), Polyvalent Immunostimulatory Nanoagents with Self-Assembled CpG Oligonucleotide-Conjugated Gold Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 124: 1228–1232. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105187
This work was supported by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (20725516, 10905086, 10975179, 10905087, 90913014, 31100716, and 61008056), the Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation (11ZR1445300), and CAS (KJCX2-EW-N03 and the innovation program). CpG=cytosine–phosphate–guanosine.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 20725516, 10905086, 10975179, 10905087, 90913014, 31100716, 61008056
- Shanghai Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11ZR1445300
- CAS. Grant Number: KJCX2-EW-N03
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.