This work was supported by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC Grant number BB/H005692/1). We gratefully acknowledge the European Commission through COST Action MP0802 for offering a stimulating environment for discussions on the topic.
Topological Characterization of Nucleic Acid G-Quadruplexes by UV Absorption and Circular Dichroism†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10833–10836, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Karsisiotis, A. I., Hessari, N. M., Novellino, E., Spada, G. P., Randazzo, A. and Webba da Silva, M. (2011), Topological Characterization of Nucleic Acid G-Quadruplexes by UV Absorption and Circular Dichroism. Angew. Chem., 123: 10833–10836. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105193
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2011
- Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council. Grant Number: BB/H005692/1
- European Commission
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!