W.S., L.P., and S.L.B. thank Novartis International AG for funding. M.A.O. acknowledges funding from the Novartis foundation. The Varian NMR instrument used was supported by the NSF (Grant Nos. CHE 9808061 and DBI 9729592).
Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Biaryls Enabled by Multistep Solid-Handling in a Lithiation/Borylation/Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Sequence†
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10853–10857, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Shu, W., Pellegatti, L., Oberli, M. A. and Buchwald, S. L. (2011), Continuous-Flow Synthesis of Biaryls Enabled by Multistep Solid-Handling in a Lithiation/Borylation/Suzuki–Miyaura Cross-Coupling Sequence. Angew. Chem., 123: 10853–10857. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105223
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUL 2011
- Novartis foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!