This work was supported by Mid-carrier Researcher Program (No. 2011-0000111) and by Priority Research Centers Program (2010-0028294) through NRF of Korea.
Morphology Control of Polymer Particles in Ethylene/Carbon Monoxide Copolymerization†
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11124–11127, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Park, J. H., Oh, K. H., Kim, S. H., Cyriac, A., Varghese, J. K., Hwang, M. W. and Lee, B. Y. (2011), Morphology Control of Polymer Particles in Ethylene/Carbon Monoxide Copolymerization. Angew. Chem., 123: 11124–11127. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105270
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- NRF of Korea
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!