Support of our work by the Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute is gratefully acknowledged. Dr. S. Khan in the Department of Chemistry and Biochemistry at the University of California, Los Angeles is thanked for the assistance on the crystal structure. We appreciate grants from the NSF (DBI-0821671, CHE-0840366) and NIH (S10 RR25432) to support NMR spectrometers. The computational studies were supported by the University of Southern California Center for High-Performance Computing and Communications.
On the Nature of CH⋅⋅⋅FC Interactions in Hindered CF3C(sp3) Bond Rotations†
Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 49, pages 11965–11968, December 2, 2011
How to Cite
Prakash, G. K. S., Wang, F., Rahm, M., Shen, J., Ni, C., Haiges, R. and Olah, G. A. (2011), On the Nature of CH⋅⋅⋅FC Interactions in Hindered CF3C(sp3) Bond Rotations. Angew. Chem., 123: 11965–11968. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105288
- Issue published online: 28 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUL 2011
- Loker Hydrocarbon Research Institute
- NSF. Grant Numbers: DBI-0821671, CHE-0840366
- NIH. Grant Number: S10 RR25432
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!