We thank the Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology (08dj1400100-2), National Basic Research Program of China (973)-2009CB825300, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China for financial support (21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 20821002 and 20732008).
Synthesis of Functionalized Polycyclic Compounds: Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Cycloaddition of Yne and Ene Vinylidenecyclopropanes†
Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12233–12237, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Lu, B.-L. and Shi, M. (2011), Synthesis of Functionalized Polycyclic Compounds: Rhodium(I)-Catalyzed Intramolecular Cycloaddition of Yne and Ene Vinylidenecyclopropanes. Angew. Chem., 123: 12233–12237. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105292
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 25 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Shanghai Municipal Committee of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 08dj1400100-2
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: (973)-2009CB825300
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21072206, 20472096, 20872162, 20672127, 20821002, 20732008
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.