This work was financially supported by the Marie Curie ITN “Biotrains” (grant agreement number 238531). We thank Dr. Ulf Hanefeld for helpful discussion.
Specific Photobiocatalytic Oxyfunctionalization Reactions†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10904–10907, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Churakova, E., Kluge, M., Ullrich, R., Arends, I., Hofrichter, M. and Hollmann, F. (2011), Specific Photobiocatalytic Oxyfunctionalization Reactions. Angew. Chem., 123: 10904–10907. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105308
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Marie Curie ITN “Biotrains”. Grant Number: 238531
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!