Thermotropic Liquid Crystals as Templates for Anisotropic Growth of Nanoparticles
Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 50, pages 12238–12241, December 9, 2011
How to Cite
Saliba, S., Coppel, Y., Achard, M.-F., Mingotaud, C., Marty, J.-D. and Kahn, M. L. (2011), Thermotropic Liquid Crystals as Templates for Anisotropic Growth of Nanoparticles. Angew. Chem., 123: 12238–12241. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105314
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 17 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!