We thank the following organizations for financial support: Fondazione Ing. Aldo Gini (N.B.), University of Padova (grant CPDA083370 to N.B., A.A.I., A.G.), U.S. National Science Foundation (grant CHE 10-26060 to A.J.D.M., K.M.), and CRP Consortium at Carnegie Mellon University (A.J.D.M., K.M.)
Controlled Aqueous Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization with Electrochemical Generation of the Active Catalyst†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11593–11596, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Bortolamei, N., Isse, A. A., Magenau, A. J. D., Gennaro, A. and Matyjaszewski, K. (2011), Controlled Aqueous Atom Transfer Radical Polymerization with Electrochemical Generation of the Active Catalyst. Angew. Chem., 123: 11593–11596. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105317
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Fondazione Ing. Aldo Gini
- University of Padova. Grant Number: CPDA083370
- U.S. National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE 10-26060
- CRP Consortium at Carnegie Mellon University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!