This work was supported by the Director of the Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division of the U.S. Department of Energy under Contract DE-AC02-05CH11231 and through a fellowship from Chevron (to C.J.H.).
Enzyme-like Control of Carbocation Deprotonation Regioselectivity in Supramolecular Catalysis of the Nazarov Cyclization†
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 45, pages 10758–10761, November 4, 2011
How to Cite
Hastings, C. J., Backlund, M. P., Bergman, R. G. and Raymond, K. N. (2011), Enzyme-like Control of Carbocation Deprotonation Regioselectivity in Supramolecular Catalysis of the Nazarov Cyclization. Angew. Chem., 123: 10758–10761. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105325
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2011
- Director of the Office of Energy Research, Office of Basic Energy Sciences, Chemical Sciences Division of the U.S. Department of Energy. Grant Number: DE-AC02-05CH11231
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!