This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC. 21073079, J1010067), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) No.2012CB933100 and 111 Project. Helps from Mr. Xin-Hua Li in the HRTEM characterizations is also acknowledged.
A Mixed-Solvent Strategy for Efficient Exfoliation of Inorganic Graphene Analogues†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11031–11034, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, K.-G., Mao, N.-N., Wang, H.-X., Peng, Y. and Zhang, H.-L. (2011), A Mixed-Solvent Strategy for Efficient Exfoliation of Inorganic Graphene Analogues. Angew. Chem., 123: 11031–11034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105364
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073079, J1010067
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933100
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!