This work is supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC. 21073079, J1010067), the Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities National Basic Research Program of China (973 Program) No.2012CB933100 and 111 Project. Helps from Mr. Xin-Hua Li in the HRTEM characterizations is also acknowledged.
A Mixed-Solvent Strategy for Efficient Exfoliation of Inorganic Graphene Analogues†
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11031–11034, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, K.-G., Mao, N.-N., Wang, H.-X., Peng, Y. and Zhang, H.-L. (2011), A Mixed-Solvent Strategy for Efficient Exfoliation of Inorganic Graphene Analogues. Angew. Chem., 123: 11031–11034. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105364
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 21073079, J1010067
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 2012CB933100
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.