We thank the Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada, the Canada Research Chairs Program, the Canada Foundation for Innovation and the Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Trust Fund for funding, and NMR-3 for use of instrumentation.
Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11676–11679, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
MacDonald, E., Doyle, L., Burford, N., Werner-Zwanziger, U. and Decken, A. (2011), Stannylphosphonium Cations. Angew. Chem., 123: 11676–11679. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105370
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 JUL 2011
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Canada Research Chairs Program
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Nova Scotia Research and Innovation Trust Fund
Detailed facts of importance to specialist readers are published as ”Supporting Information”. Such documents are peer-reviewed, but not copy-edited or typeset. They are made available as submitted by the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.