This work was supported by ETH Research Grant ETH-12 11-1. We thank the ETH Zürich Mass Spectrometry Service for spectroscopic data, Aaron Dumas for helpful discussions, and Cam-Van Thi Vo for a preliminary study.
Friedel–Crafts Benzylation of Activated and Deactivated Arenes†
Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 46, pages 11105–11108, November 11, 2011
How to Cite
Schäfer, G. and Bode, J. W. (2011), Friedel–Crafts Benzylation of Activated and Deactivated Arenes. Angew. Chem., 123: 11105–11108. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105380
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!