These authors contributed equally to this work.
Single-Particle and Ensemble Diffusivities—Test of Ergodicity†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1178–1181, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Feil, F., Naumov, S., Michaelis, J., Valiullin, R., Enke, D., Kärger, J. and Bräuchle, C. (2012), Single-Particle and Ensemble Diffusivities—Test of Ergodicity. Angew. Chem., 124: 1178–1181. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105388
This work was funded by FOR 877 “From local constraints to macroscopic transport”, SFB 749, and the Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM). We are grateful to Dr. C. Jung for constructive discussions.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- FOR 877
- Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM)
This article has been cited by:
- 4Tracing Molecular Propagation in Dextran Solutions by Pulsed Field Gradient NMR, The Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 2012, 3, 14, 1854, , ,