These authors contributed equally to this work.
Single-Particle and Ensemble Diffusivities—Test of Ergodicity†
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 124, Issue 5, pages 1178–1181, January 27, 2012
How to Cite
Feil, F., Naumov, S., Michaelis, J., Valiullin, R., Enke, D., Kärger, J. and Bräuchle, C. (2012), Single-Particle and Ensemble Diffusivities—Test of Ergodicity. Angew. Chem., 124: 1178–1181. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105388
This work was funded by FOR 877 “From local constraints to macroscopic transport”, SFB 749, and the Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM). We are grateful to Dr. C. Jung for constructive discussions.
- Issue published online: 24 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUL 2011
- FOR 877
- Nanosystems Initiative Munich (NIM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!