We thank the UCLA IDRE, the ShaRCS Pilot Project for the UC systems, and the NCSA TeraGrid for computer time. The NIGMS-NIH (grant GM-36700 to K.N.H.), Royal Society (URF to A.D.S.), EPSRC (K.B.L.) and Cancer Research UK (E.R.) are thanked for funding.
Pericyclic Cascade with Chirality Transfer: Reaction Pathway and Origin of Enantioselectivity of the Hetero-Claisen Approach to Oxindoles†
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
Volume 123, Issue 48, pages 11680–11684, November 25, 2011
How to Cite
Çelebi-Ölçüm, N., Lam, Y.-h., Richmond, E., Ling, K. B., Smith, A. D. and Houk, K. N. (2011), Pericyclic Cascade with Chirality Transfer: Reaction Pathway and Origin of Enantioselectivity of the Hetero-Claisen Approach to Oxindoles. Angew. Chem., 123: 11680–11684. doi: 10.1002/ange.201105412
- Issue published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2011
- NIGMS-NIH. Grant Number: GM-36700
- Royal Society
- Cancer Research UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!